2.25.2011

Plum Goddess Tutorial

Hey guys!!

As promised here I am with a post with a new tutorial I just posted on youtube! I was inspired by an image I saw on Tumblr and my friend Tess. Click here for my tumblr if you're interested :)

For this tutorial, I haven't used a lot of color in my everyday life, so it was kind of like trying to ride a bike again when I was putting any type of color on my face. It was weird, but fun. I used some products that were sent to me from The Balm, which I will fully discuss soon as use them more to get a good idea of what I think about them.

Products:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Eyeshadow in Sushiflower
Sugarpill Pressed Shadow in Poison Plum
Sugarpill Pressed Shadow in Dollipop
Sugarpill Pressed Shadow in Bulletproof
The Balm Blush and Shadow in Hot Mama
MAC Pigment in Melon
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero
K Palette 24 Hr Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner
Red Cherry Lashes #28
MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla
The Balm Blush in Cabana Boy
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
MAC MSF in Sunny by Nature
Shisiedo Shimmering Rouge in RS 308

Here's the video if you haven't seen it.







:)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful look!

Miuri said...

u`re so beautiful, jasmine! :)

Sarah. said...

definitely a favorite!

Unknown said...

Hi Jasmine this look is amazing! I tried it out but mine did not look nearly as good as yours lol. I have one question though. When you used your brush wet for the glittery pigment, did you just use water? Thanks for all the great videos! I really enjoy watching :)